Contact The Family Connection: 541-734-5150 x1042 or EMAIL directly
More info and RSVP: gpbootcampfornewdads.com
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
• This FREE 3-hour workshop takes place the second Saturday of each month.
• Ideally, you attend this training for new dads 1–2 months before your first baby is due.
• Facilitator can connect you to community resources to help your family
• Free swag bag full of infant items and free resources for local families!
• Dads who have previously attended Boot Camp bring their 2- to 12-month-old babies.
• Rookie dads ask questions. Veterans dads answer questions and share their experiences.
• Trained coaches educate about parenting topics and facilitate discussions.
• Rookies get hands-on time with babies, with no mothers in sight.
For more info or registration contact:
To see other parenting programs… please check out The Family Connection’s Families-Parents page & Calendar: https://thefamilyconnect.org/events-calendar/
What to expect at a Family Connection events: learn more