Thank you to Providence Health Division for funding select Family Connection Parenting Series for families of children ages 0-10.
Programa de crianza gratuito para padres y abuelos de niños de 0 a 10 años. Elegible para 18 horas de educación para padres. Certificados disponibles si es necesario.
Más información: www.tinyurl.com/TFCBRF2020 | 541-734-5150
This program is FREE to any family that wishes to attend.
1 Session of “N.E.A.R. (Neurobiology, Epigenetics, Adverse Childhood Experiences and Resilience)” presented by Southern Oregon Success
- Why positive parenting during the early years matters
- Setting a foundation of nurturing parenting, appropriate ages and stages learning experiences, safety, and social and emotional intelligence.
7 Sessions of General Parenting Education
1 Session of “Self-Regulation & Resilience” presented by Southern Oregon Success
- How can self-regulation help me be a better parent?
- How can I be resilient in times of stress and dysfunction?
- Meal for parents and children
- Child Care taught with social-emotional curriculum
- Attendance Prizes
Building Resilient Families™ has been designed to offer support to parents and grandparents as they navigate parenting children ages 0-10. Weekly parenting topics will include: co-parenting, communication, parent self-care, stress management, positive parenting, nutrition & routines, expectations & family rules, child development, and more. The goal is to develop a foundation of understanding and cooperation that will carry families through challenging times and create opportunities for growth and celebration of learned skills.
Pre-registered parents will be invited to attend this 9 session Parenting Series.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org | 541-734-5150 x1050
*Invitations for parents/families will be sent out when location and start date details are secured.
**Customarily, TFC classes usually start Sept/Oct, Jan/Feb, and April/May.