Thank you to Providence Health Division for funding select Family Connection Parenting Series for families of children ages 0-10 in Jackson County.
This series will be taught 10 times this year, make sure to sign-up so we can contact you!
This program is FREE to any family that wishes to attend.
1 Session of “Adverse Childhood Experiences” presented by Southern Oregon Success
- Why positive parenting during the early years matters
- Setting a foundation of nurturing parenting, appropriate ages and stages learning experiences, safety, and social and emotional intelligence.
7 Sessions of General Parenting Education
- Community Resources (All Parenting Educators are experts on their community and can help families get services they need)
- Positive Parenting/Positive Discipline (age appropriate)
- Playing (is learning) with Children
- Appropriate Rules & Expectations
- Ages & Stages Development (Sleep Routines, Potty Training, Screen Time, Brain Development, Tweens/Teens emotional needs, etc.)
- Nutrition & Routines
- Family Budgeting & Money Management (this also ties into Stress Management)
- Parental Self-Care & Stress/Anger Management
- Communication (with Children and other Family Members)
1 Session of “Resilience” presented by Southern Oregon Success
- Meal for parents and children
- Child Care taught with social-emotional curriculum
- Attendance Prizes
Pre-registered parents will be invited to attend this 9 session Parenting Series.
Questions? Diana.Bennington@socfc.org | 541-734-5150 x1050
*Invitations for parents/families will be sent out when location and start date details are secured.
**Customarily, TFC classes usually start Sept/Oct, Jan/Feb, and April/May.