Grants Pass: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9HDC5J5
This program is FREE to any family that wishes to attend.
Learn parenting skills regarding:
- Whole life planning
- Parental self-care
- Behavior modification techniques
- Navigating Systems (Healthcare & Educational)
- Life Skills Training – supplementing your child’s professional services
- Social and emotional learning
- IFSPs and IEPs
- Health care advocacy
- Effective advocacy
- … and much more!
Parent Leadership Projects:
- Inclusive Child Care. Supporting child care programs to include children that qualify for Early Intervention and/or Special Education Services.
- Supporting the K-3 Special Education Classroom.
- Informing Healthcare Providers of whole-life planning and trauma informed ways of diagnosing children with additional learning or behavioral needs and/or health challenges.
Questions? Diana.Bennington@socfc.org | 541-734-5150 x1050
*Invitations for parents/families will be sent out when location and start date details are secured.
**Customarily, TFC classes usually start Sept/Oct, Jan/Feb, and April/May.