Pre-Registration (Grants Pass & Medford): https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PGNRPC5
Thank you for your pre-registration. We will email you when we place a class in Grants Pass or Medford during the 2019-2020 season.
This program is FREE to any family that wishes to attend. You do not need to be referred by a treatment center or counselor. No intake procedures or eligibility requirements. If you want help, we are here!
Taught by professional Parenting Educators with 15+ years of sobriety.
• Child ages & stages development & brain development
• Preventing relapse
• Discipline – not having had role models for discipline
• Overindulgence – “spoiling” as a way to make up for past
• Family roles and dynamics change
• Balancing parenting and recovery needs
• Maintaining realistic expectations
• Education on parenting in recovery
• Overcoming stigma and judgments
• Establishing trust
12 sessions. 24 parenting education hours.
Questions? Diana.Bennington@socfc.org | 541-734-5150 x1050
*Invitations for parents/families will be sent out when location and start date details are secured.
**Customarily, TFC classes usually start Sept/Oct, Jan/Feb, and April/May.