Child Care Resource Network/The Job Council
Child Care Resource Network offers services to Southern Oregon’s Jackson, Josephine, Klamath and Lake counties and is part of a nationwide child care resource and referral network. Our scope of work includes services for parents, child care providers, and the community:
- Referrals to providers for parents seeking child care
- Maintaining an up to date and accurate database of over 500 child care providers
- Checklists, and information for parents on identifying and selecting quality child care
- Information for parents on child development
- Assistance locating services for children with special needs
For Child Care Providers:
- Trainings for providers to become and stay licensed, and improve their quality of care
- Provider coaching around best practices for health and safety, early literacy, special needs care, operating a small business, partnering with parents, and more
View our brochure here.
You can also call or drop by our office: Child Care Resource Network/The Job Council, 35 S Bartlett Street, Medford, OR. Referral hours are 9am – 4pm Monday through Friday. Phone: (541) 842-2590 or toll free at (800) 866-9034. Email: CCRNReferral@jobcouncil.org
Family Nurturing Center
Families may reserve time in the Respite Childcare Program when they have an emergency or are going through a stressful time and need short-term childcare. Children receive special care in small groups, led by trained and experienced caregivers.
Grants Pass YMCA
Your child is in good hands. On-site childcare is available while you use our facilities. We have two rooms: one for infants and toddlers and one for older children.
The YMCA offers preschool and child care by the hour at the YMCA facility in Medford.
Coalition for Kids Childcare Center
Coalition for Kids has been providing affordable, high quality child care in Grants Pass since 1994. Our mission is to prepare children to be ready to learn in kindergarten by providing developmentally appropriate child care and education in a safe, nurturing environment.
Our after school sites employ certified teachers, aides and others who offer homework assistance and quality enrichment to more than 1,000 young people ages 6 to 14, each month. We currently serve eight local schools, including six elementary schools and two middle schools with enrichment based activities.
Southern Oregon Head Start
Since 1967 we have been committed to providing high-quality services to young children and families in southern Oregon. Free for families that qualify, our services include early childhood education, family support, health, nutrition, disabilities and mental health services.
Inclusive Child Care Program
Click here for brochure