- This event has passed.
Boot Camp For New Dads® Workshop Online
August 13 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 9:00 am on day Second of the month, repeating indefinitely
Every 2nd Saturday of the month! 9am-12pm. For father figures in Jackson and Josephine counties.
More info and RSVP: gpbootcampfornewdads.com
• Troubleshoot when a baby cries
• Develop a bond
• Keep your baby safe
• Deal with relatives
• Burp, change, and swaddle
• Form a parenting team
• Prevent child abuse
• Provide the help new moms need from dads
• This FREE 3-hour workshop takes place the second Saturday of each month.
• Ideally, you attend this training for new dads 1–2 months before your first baby is due.
• Facilitator can connect you to community resources to help your family
• Free swag back full of diapers, wipes, and some free resources for local families!
• Dads who have previously attended Boot Camp bring their 2- to 12-month-old babies.
• Rookie dads ask questions. Veterans dads answer questions and share their experiences.
• Trained coaches educate about parenting topics and facilitate discussions.
• Rookies get hands-on time with babies, with no mothers in sight.
For more info or registration contact:
What to expect at a Family Connection events: learn more