- This event has passed.
Circle of Security Online
December 14, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until December 23, 2021
As parents and caregivers, there are times that we feel lost and uncertain. Imagine what it would feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child needs from you. Circle of Security Parenting is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened.
• Learn to understand your child’s emotional world
• Support your child’s ability to manage their emotions
• Build your child’s self-esteem
• Honor your innate wisdom and desire for your child to
feel secure, safe, and loved
This FREE, 4-week series, designed for parents and caregivers of children 12 wks – 6 yrs will
be meeting VIRTUALLY 11/30 – 12/23. Class will be held 2x per week, Tuesdays 1:00
– 2:30 & Thursdays 1:00-2:30pm.
To sign up or learn more, call FNC 541- 779-5242.
No late registers.
What to expect at a Family Connection events: learn more