NAMI Family Support Group
1st & 3rd Wednesdays
6:00-7:30 PM. (In-person/Zoom Hybrid*)
• Ashland – Quaker/Peace House 543 S Mountain upstairs.
• Medford – Kairos, 10 Crater Lake Hwy. downstairs.
The NAMI Family Support Group is a peer-led support group program for family members, caregivers, and loved ones of individuals living with mental illness. In these groups which meet weekly or monthly, family members can talk frankly about their challenges and help one another through their learned wisdom.
NAMI Family Support Group will help you:
• Aim for better coping skills
• Find strength in sharing experiences
• Not judge anyone’s pain
• Forgive ourselves and reject guilt
• Embrace humor as healthy
• Accept that we cannot solve every problem Understand that mental health conditions are no one’s fault and can be traumatic experiences
• Develop supportive relationships
• Share your voice with supportive peers
• A safe and confidential setting
• Share Information on local resources and how to use them
*Register in advance for the online meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
*This is not a Family Connection event.
What to expect at a Family Connection events: learn more